MagaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MagaScape

Hello! You can connect to our server with the following IP: Magascape.no-ip.biz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay Now!RuneKeep [AF]

Server updates?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Owner Maga
Owner
Owner
Owner Maga

Server updates? Empty
PostSubject: Server updates?   Server updates? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Well guys i need for you guys to post what you want added or deleted.
no outragues stuff like adding some quests and those type things
so post what you want if its outragues it wont be done
my thing i need to do its delete some shops we have to many and it make shops area laggy
thanks ~Owner Maga~
Back to top Go down
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

Server updates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates?   Server updates? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 9:58 pm

this isn't related to server rather more the forums, we are missing a black market. also for the server i have a few ideas for skills, since we already have logs int he fletching show y not add a tinderbox and let people get their 99 fm. next for agility,witch i ahve no clue where it is an agility pipe witch is easy to make work would sifis. next comes smithing we have plent of room for an anvil then a shop keeper who sells bars and hammers. somewhere in skills, we cna even make a skills2 portal in skills, witch we can use to put the tips i have here.
next is and farming we just lack the necicary seeds, or you can edit tortsal seeds lvl to use to lvl 1. and then in crease the shop supply of them. also i belive that on monday knight we should remove the rares for all the shops, and keep the players running of them and give soem away during events. also once we get that taken care of if we do decide to i also believe that we should focus on getting a team togeather, and make a new group other then moderator and ad a team pk, where we have an arena that is spilt into two parts and each half has a bank and make it strictly for range/ magic use only. i'd behappy to lead the range.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yimiscape.fourmk.biz
wildyrome
Steel Poster
wildyrome

Server updates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates?   Server updates? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:06 am

Just some shortcuts like

::train
::pk
::jurrasic park
::training

If you understand me? it would be really helpful.

EDIT: mods in different timezones so there mostly will be a mod online.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Server updates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates?   Server updates? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:26 am

As for Yimi, I'll be working on it right now. I forgot about it Razz
Back to top Go down
https://magascape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Server updates? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server updates?   Server updates? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server updates?
Page 1 of 1