MagaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MagaScape

Hello! You can connect to our server with the following IP: Magascape.no-ip.biz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay Now!RuneKeep [AF]

wow not good.

Go down 
+2
Admin
yimi167
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

wow not good. Empty
PostSubject: wow not good.   wow not good. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:52 pm

i have noticed a decline of active players and those who were active arn't very active any more. so i have a few plans to make the forums fun once they are complete i will post them in here and we'll she what happens from there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yimiscape.fourmk.biz
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

wow not good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow not good.   wow not good. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:00 pm

Well, the reason I wasn't active for a few days was because I was working on my other website Hoverzone.co.cc.

Anyways, I'll be active once again, today I couldn't get access to my computer was because I went upstate to Alabama for a picnic. A rough ride :\
Back to top Go down
https://magascape.forumotion.com
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

wow not good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow not good.   wow not good. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:51 pm

lol i'm not blamign people for not beign here it actually have given me a few ideas, also i will be changing the sotm-2 rules of entree to the format a friend of mine used on dodian for the compition i got my idea from. so it will be kinda leeched but it covers everythign i said but it does a better job then mine.
Back to top Go down
arbiter
Bronze Poster
arbiter

wow not good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow not good.   wow not good. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 8:38 am

I haven't been active cuz i'm co-owner of another server helping owner with all this stuff and i been bikeriding with my friends and stuff and when i can play it says error connecting to server so yeah sorry!
Back to top Go down
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

wow not good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow not good.   wow not good. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:25 am

lol its ok i can uderstand that but thats not what i mean, there are like 7-8 accs. that signed up left one comment or just started and left. and never came back.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

wow not good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow not good.   wow not good. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 9:53 am

Thats because the only active people are staff. Not even Z. Theres no server so no reason for people to stay
Back to top Go down
Owner Maga
Owner
Owner
Owner Maga

wow not good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow not good.   wow not good. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:49 am

well no the wait is over i have fixed a few major bugs
and stuff and its going up today or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
z
Bronze Poster
z

wow not good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow not good.   wow not good. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:37 pm

i have not been active because i have been working and haven't been able to get on to my computer.
Back to top Go down
arbiter
Bronze Poster
arbiter

wow not good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow not good.   wow not good. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:28 pm

oh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wow not good. Empty
PostSubject: Re: wow not good.   wow not good. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wow not good.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagaScape :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: