MagaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MagaScape

Hello! You can connect to our server with the following IP: Magascape.no-ip.biz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay Now!RuneKeep [AF]

new mod bodies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

new mod bodies Empty
PostSubject: new mod bodies   new mod bodies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:25 pm

hello every one i am here to announce that i have added the user ranks of mod, admin, owner, and mod in training to the community, it took me over 4 hrs to figure out what was wrong but now it up and running enjoy. next if not already i will be adding it to the post made by other these specific users.
and also note that there is a whole new lot of options to chose from, alot more things to do, and signatures are also working, this is all part of yimis magascape ultamite forums update!!! with some credits to owner maga, and admin for letting me be a admin so i could update the forums. hope you enjoy my further updates.

for SOTM hosters only, i have added sub forums for the SOTM-1 withc is run by chris, and SOTM-2 witch is rune by me. there are two parts witch say rules of entrees and entrees, you must post your SOTM topic of the month and rules in the rules of entree, and entrees will be put into a sub folder that i will have made once one begins.

for SOTM entrants only, you must w8 till the folder in the sotm entree has the title of the month with the year, liek say one starts this month it will say July, 2009 as the folder name. so on so forth i will also be moving soem of these to galleries in another section so people cna view soem of our older ideas, and not take up so much space.

sincerly
yimi167

Last edited by yimi167 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.yimiscape.fourmk.biz
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

new mod bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod bodies   new mod bodies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:26 pm

Thanks, you didn't need to take the hard work.
You could've just PMed me let me take the hard work Smile

Good job.
Back to top Go down
https://magascape.forumotion.com
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

new mod bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod bodies   new mod bodies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:35 pm

well thats true, but i didn't liek it bugging me i couldn't focus on anything else not even my music. and i have high passion for music. so i said what the hey might as well fishish it. and it turned out great.
Back to top Go down
Owner Maga
Owner
Owner
Owner Maga

new mod bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod bodies   new mod bodies Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:02 pm

nice i like em..
Back to top Go down
z
Bronze Poster
z

new mod bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod bodies   new mod bodies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:19 pm

you did a great job.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

new mod bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod bodies   new mod bodies Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:13 pm

Thanks this is Teh Best
Back to top Go down
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

new mod bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod bodies   new mod bodies Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:47 pm

no problem as me and admin have been tryign our best to work as a team to make forum updates easier, plus out of all the staff me maga and admin all know how to use the admin pannel. so we shall continue to bring more exciting updates to our community.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new mod bodies Empty
PostSubject: Re: new mod bodies   new mod bodies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new mod bodies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagaScape :: General Discussion :: Announcments/Forum Updates-
Jump to: