MagaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MagaScape

Hello! You can connect to our server with the following IP: Magascape.no-ip.biz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay Now!RuneKeep [AF]

Yo mama jokes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
wildyrome
Steel Poster
wildyrome

Yo mama jokes Empty
PostSubject: Yo mama jokes   Yo mama jokes Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:26 pm

FIRST READ THIS: It must be a joke that you found yourself or you heard that aint on the internet. Don't search it on internet/google, i'll check every joke and when i found 1 it will be counted as a SPAM.

Some examples I found or heard somewhere.
yo mama is so fat that when she runs before the tv, 3 episodes of the simpsons are already finished.
yo mama is so fat that when she is wearing a yellow raincoat, children start screaming: "LOOK the SCHOOLBUS"!!
yo mama is so fat that she uses the olympic swimming pool as her toilet

Like the yellow raincoat there are many otherversions but this version isn't on the internet. So you could check them and use them for some help.

Greetings
"please don't spam, try to make your own jokes or put the one you heard which aren't on the net"
Back to top Go down
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

Yo mama jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo mama jokes   Yo mama jokes Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:26 pm

well this entire thread is pretty much usless considerign there are over 100,000 of these jokes, and only a few arn't on the web.

but i'l try

yo moma so fat when people see her walking on the side of a buildign they yell "godzilla".
yo moma so stupid when shes told to walk the cat she exspects the cat to walk her.
yo moma so fat we sent her past pulto and we could still see her.
yo moma so fat chuck norris bows to her power.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yimiscape.fourmk.biz
Mod John
Mod John

Yo mama jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo mama jokes   Yo mama jokes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:17 pm

LOL try this one yo mama is so ugly she makes blind kids cry.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Yo mama jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo mama jokes   Yo mama jokes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:44 pm

I guess since we're not referring to any other people.

Yo momma's so stupid, when she looked at Macy, she said "Omg, look, they spelled it wrong. YMCA!!!"
Yo momma so stupid, when your life was in danger, she went to get some life savers.
Yo momma so stupid, when you were born, she looked at your umbilical cord and said "Look, it comes with cable too!!!"
You momma so stupid, she looked at your balls and said "Hey, the next generation of pinballs!!!"
(This might be offensive, but this is not to be) Yo momma so fat, even god couldn't lift up her spirit.

I haven't searched up the internet for these, I just thought of it and some of them my friends told me about.

I made this one up (might not make sense)--

Yo momma so stupid, she went up to Chuck Norris and started saying "Chuck, Chuck, Chuck!"
Back to top Go down
https://magascape.forumotion.com
Mod John
Mod John

Yo mama jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo mama jokes   Yo mama jokes Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Nice jokes man lol i got the last one lol =o
Back to top Go down
wildyrome
Steel Poster
wildyrome

Yo mama jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo mama jokes   Yo mama jokes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:17 am

Mod John wrote:
LOL try this one yo mama is so ugly she makes blind kids cry.

BTW you need to read it first, some you find yourself that aren't on the net Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Yo mama jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo mama jokes   Yo mama jokes Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:13 pm

Hehe, I've been a fan of Yo Momma jokes.

Yo momma so stupid, when everyone was sleeping in school, she pulled the fire alarm and got fired. (Random One)
Yo momma so stupid, she got the Guts candy and compared it with her guts.
Yo momma so ugly, it made Eugene's eyes bleed.
Back to top Go down
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

Yo mama jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo mama jokes   Yo mama jokes Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:33 pm

yo mamas so ugly, she makes paris hilton look hot.
yo momas so stupid,she went to the car wash in a todler truck
yo momas so ugly, when shes was on tv the show was canceled for indesencey
yo momas so stupid, i gave her a penny and said save lincoln and she tried
yo momas so stupid, i asked here what is 1+1=2 equal she said ummm....... rover
yo momas so fat, when we sent her to space the world gavity changed, we now revolve around her
yo momas so dirty, she was the star of farm animals weekly
yo momas so stupid, she think snicker doodles are drawings of a snickers bar
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Yo mama jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo mama jokes   Yo mama jokes Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:27 pm

Good ones Yimi lol!

Yo momma so stupid, when she named her dog Champ, she said "I'm a CHAMP!!!!"
Yo momma so stupid, when she took of the electric power line and said "I GOT THE POWER!"
Yo momma so dirty, she thinks mud is the new leet.
Back to top Go down
Mikle
Bronze Poster

Yo mama jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo mama jokes   Yo mama jokes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:25 pm

lol i've heard some good one's and made up some.

yo mamma's so ugly when she stuck her head out her window she got arrested for mooning.
yo mamma's so fat when she came outside wearing a yellow jacket the sun said "i quit"!
yo mamma's so stupid she brought a spoon to the super bowl.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Yo mama jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo mama jokes   Yo mama jokes Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Lol, same to you Mikle Razz

Yo momma so fat, her head's reflection was blocking the sun.
Yo momma so stupid, she saw Chuck Norris and said "I like your Moby Dick".
Back to top Go down
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

Yo mama jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo mama jokes   Yo mama jokes Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 9:02 pm

hello again if you thought my last ones were funny your in for it now this tiwe i'm doign family guy jokes and yomama jokes mixed but they aren't what you would exspect. muwahahahahaha..ackk... ha ...hack sorry eww... wad of gum, but anyway. on to the jokes.
please pick one number and stick to it the entire time please beware u may get insulted on ur mission to readign this post.

1.yo momas so fat, when we take her to ta bar she askign are u still serving lard at this time of day? please skip to number 2 or number 3.

2.yo momas so retarded, she gos up to peter griffen and and he said niah heh heh heh heh... you can't get me i'm in imagination land, she says o i been there to, i got a unicorn oo and my son is a statue of the incredible hulk. hes like all no way!! sweeet.... trade you the mentally retarded drunk guy i work with, "sold!!! for one retard." moron she doesn't even know ur dreamign of here ehh ehh soemthing to look forward to lilttle gigitty goo... well umm yep... well best be hittign the old silk road. (chinese metaphor look it up). go to number 6.

3.yo momas so hot, the sun always falls for her. go to number 4 or 5.

4.yo momas such a bad drunk, she took steven lo' brian to a horkies movie. please go to number 5.
5.yo momas so stupid, she can't read these post.go to number 7.

6yo so retarded you read the last joke dispite its length. go to number 7.

7. ok enough of my retarded jokes now. moving on, ummm... this umm... this has been bugging me all day.... has any one seen this month jugs or what did so do now? yea i don't know why but it's it's just been bugging the heck out of me. ohhh... this magaziene it feels so soft uhh... and this key board uhhheheheh soft. but anyway you know me and i know you giggity giggty kersplat. well umm ehh yea don't read jugs!!!!! if you do you will decay in the ground like our fore-fathers did. what the douche!!! go to number 8.

8. this is the end its so sad to leave or is it over? hmmm is it really over? o god it is over my producer is gettign mad uhh ohh... hes got a baseball bat uh no he hittign me with a solid metal baseball bat uhh no............. here are come cookies i love cookies how about you? well yall have fun now enjoy the evening!! uh no....... its over. bye cyall next time. yall enjoy your selves. aww no one took any cookies aww well i'l just them to the birds. are they gone? yea they're gone. *breeeettttttaettttttooot* EXPLOSIVE one yall cya!!!~

I was out of ideas so i added family guy standup comedy please people try and visualize what you here.

credits~family guy, and well ermm... me cause with out this Naruto would be dead! and umm.... Hittler and ummm ehhh... ummm, the legion of doom would destroy us all, using this forum as a base.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Yo mama jokes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yo mama jokes   Yo mama jokes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo mama jokes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagaScape :: General Discussion :: Humor-
Jump to: