MagaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MagaScape

Hello! You can connect to our server with the following IP: Magascape.no-ip.biz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay Now!RuneKeep [AF]

yimi167 for player mod!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

yimi167 for player mod! Empty
PostSubject: yimi167 for player mod!   yimi167 for player mod! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:53 pm

Player Name:yimi167

Available times your are able to come on (Be specific):i'm on and off all day startign at around the time i walk up (10:00am) and at most every other hr from there, but i'll be on more once i get my comp.and i'm usually on till 10:00p.m.

Experiences:i watch the server for rule breakers anyway so might as well put my skill to work. i knwo mod functions and rules. and i have delt with mods who have broken rules before and i rarely break a rule.

What position you want:just a player mod

Do you have a AIM or MSN or Yahoo?yes, yimi167@yahoo.com

Additional sentences: i'm wantign to help make this community into one worth of the rs top lists, no matter what our rank on it its no excuse for low, bad staff. plus i'm one of the most active members online on bth forums and in-game =). i've also been active on our topics on other sites as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yimiscape.fourmk.biz
Owner Maga
Owner
Owner
Owner Maga

PostSubject: Re: yimi167 for player mod!   yimi167 for player mod! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Thanks for your application i will be reviewing it
so hold on we will be back with you shortly.
Back to top Go down
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: yimi167 for player mod!   yimi167 for player mod! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:47 am

looking forward to seeing the decision =). i strongly will await for the decision yes or no, but i won't arguee about it, nor will i complain. and if all does go wrong i'll just have to prove my worth =P also if not a player mod then forum mod would be my next one.
Back to top Go down
Mod John
Mod John

PostSubject: Re: yimi167 for player mod!   yimi167 for player mod! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:39 am

Nice apply Yimi

EDIT BY ADMIN:
John, please do not post on other people's application. Leave this up to the Admins.
Unofficial warning. Please do not commit this again.
Back to top Go down
Owner Maga
Owner
Owner
Owner Maga

PostSubject: Re: yimi167 for player mod!   yimi167 for player mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:34 pm

0bby9020(admin)
i need you too make this user mod on forums
i cant i dont know why
lol.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

PostSubject: Re: yimi167 for player mod!   yimi167 for player mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:33 pm

I like you, But you need to work on your grammer. I love you
Back to top Go down
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: yimi167 for player mod!   yimi167 for player mod! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:34 pm

sorry chris i just type fast so i usually don't all the errors but i do try and fix them.
also maga if i got this right in order to add staff to site u need to join the group Moderators. witch is found at the bottiom of the screen when u go to forums.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yimi167 for player mod!   yimi167 for player mod! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yimi167 for player mod!
Page 1 of 1