MagaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MagaScape

Hello! You can connect to our server with the following IP: Magascape.no-ip.biz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay Now!RuneKeep [AF]

DBZ ftw!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

DBZ ftw!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DBZ ftw!!!!   DBZ ftw!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:02 pm

hello people you all should knwo me by now but for those of you who don't i am yimi167. and what i'm about to share with you could very well wipe out all of the sayians. thats right DBZ is a cartton where sayians are one of the main spieces, followed by humnad and namiks. any how, after watchign a few DBZ abridged eppisodes on youtube i decided to make a DBZ recording. this was over a 6 years ago when i made this recording and i kinda found it funny how bad it came out when you watch this video please note the first cough is unintentional and the mess up between nappa and vegeta were not planed and the second cough was planned. but still i kind find it funny how bad it came out, my acting sucked back then. and i usually sound like a snake, but all the same i really find it funny at my bad acting, also note i did all the voices, and thenararrtor is my scarcastic voice in rl. but other then that have fun and rate it if possible on a scape of 1-5 5 beign the best and 1 beign the worse. also for all you DBZ fans out there SORRY FOR THE JOKE BUT YOU MAY GET THE JOKE AT THE END. THIS VIDEO DOES MAKE-FUN OF DBZ AND I FIND IT FUNNY HOW EVERYTIME I TRY TO MAKE FUN OF SOMETHING IT ALWAYS COMES OUT WRONG OR FUNNY. BUT THATS JUST ME. AFTER HEREING THIS

WELL TECHNICALLY ITS A RECORDING OF MY VOICE. BUT STILL FUNNY. FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13 CONTENT DISCRESSION IS ADVISED FOR THERE IS MILD/ INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT (SWEARING)
ou will have to visit my other site i been tryign to master, url is here http://yimi167.webs.com/me.htm .

you will also see a clean mp3 of my favorite song i sang it to my best friend when i was 13 as a request from her dieing heart so now i am passing her song to all of you. let the lights flash the mics stand and let the pop song A Whole New World fill your heads. i tried to get it as close to key as i could, but you will hear that its a little off, that the speaker system on my mp3 player messing it up. not my best work but still came out good. and let us take a moment a remember my friend, her name was michele anderson. bless her heart as her song lives on forever. i also wrote a song for her but never got a chance to sing it to her be fore she passed. so i'm going to added the song i wrote for her later on. the hissing at the second half is my breath in the mic lol its hard not to breath out when ur not singing. i'm make a new version later.

my rating 3-5 , i may make a new one except make it bleach related.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yimiscape.fourmk.biz
Chris
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

DBZ ftw!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBZ ftw!!!!   DBZ ftw!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:33 am

Ok? I guess its good. I hate things like this. But ok
Back to top Go down

DBZ ftw!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagaScape :: General Discussion :: Humor-
Jump to: