MagaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MagaScape

Hello! You can connect to our server with the following IP: Magascape.no-ip.biz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay Now!RuneKeep [AF]

terrorism in the us!

Go down 
+2
Mod John
yimi167
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

terrorism in the us! Empty
PostSubject: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:46 pm

hello people i am here to see if anyone remembers 9-11 2001 if so then you know exactly what i'm saying. did you all notice that in the records of tapes we recieved not once did they show us proof that the tapes came for al kaidia? i think this may have been a bush-oil conspiricy. after so many yeasr of fighting them off, why is it that they only attack the world trade center the pentagon and a failed crash. hmmm.... i can tell you our leaders during 2001 were morons, everyoen knows we had a oil shortage back then dispite haveing over 500 billion gallions already. 9-11 was a oil conspericy i tell you, i even checked all public records butall i found was the tapes, if they did come from bin laiden then why did they not put up the shippign label, unless it was from with in the u.s. it's self? hmm... feel free to post your opinions and other fun facts about 9-11 and other conspericys that belong to 9-11.
i always win my argueements lol, to much evidence supposts that we are at war with iraq, but at the same time why did we have oil companies goign in and collectign opil?? hmm... it's plain to see that oil companies are greedy i mean look at the price of gass those @#$%^$ %$^&#$%.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yimiscape.fourmk.biz
Mod John
Mod John

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:55 pm

Hmm you have a point.
Back to top Go down
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 9:56 pm

thanks, and glad to see i'm not the only one who cares =P
Back to top Go down
Mod John
Mod John

PostSubject: Also   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Well the encomy is in big trouble atm also like you said about terisom they are gunna plan more and more and we need to stop them. Also have you noticed all of out clothes are from tawin or some where else so that says something also.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:22 pm

You're point is that there's still terrorism accelerating in the US? Well, if that's your point, then that's obviously correct. Ever since I've been in US, I've always heard of terrorism striking.
Back to top Go down
https://magascape.forumotion.com
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:36 am

thats not what i mean i'm talkign about our government being the cause of the 9-11 war, since evidence is lacking, and they did say that the type were recieved by mail.
Back to top Go down
wildyrome
Steel Poster
wildyrome

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:45 am

The US thinks they are "untouchable" Because they rule the world. at least they think that. But because of that of that incident they now know they arent untouchable... if you understand it
Back to top Go down
z
Bronze Poster
z

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:36 am

i still have one question bugging me will obama be the same as bush and lie to america.
Back to top Go down
Mod John
Mod John

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 12:58 pm

He could be be but i dont think so for now.
Back to top Go down
wildyrome
Steel Poster
wildyrome

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:04 pm

Nobody knows...
We should just wait...
But I think Obama is another kind of person than "Bush" which is lying to America. Why attack some countries for a reason he wouldn't give... Petrol everyone knows it

Obama will just try to negotiate and resolve the problem on a descend way. That's how i think it.
Back to top Go down
Chris
Graphics Moderator
Graphics Moderator

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:54 pm

Honstely I think Bush knew about 9-11 it gave the us a reason to fight Iraq and Bush wanted to follow in his fothers Foot-Steeps.
Back to top Go down
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:36 am

thats a good idea, witch i based this topic on, i think bush was the real starter of 9-11 just so he could get oil for the us.... but i also reviewed the poeple on the planes(suicide piolets) they were all recent illegal imagrants durign the time. i also have found no evidence that they were from iraq. or any terrorist group at all. so my idea is the government sent in this people to fake a stage for the us to go to war for iol and sensored most of the evidence.
Back to top Go down
wildyrome
Steel Poster
wildyrome

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:01 am

No idea if he started it, that i don't think. But he could have some1 who did it for him .
Back to top Go down
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:33 pm

yes that very well could be but one thing is for certain, somethign is wrong in the us gorvernment. long live anarchy (lol jk) the us is fine for the time be, i just don't believe in the 9-11 war. lol
Back to top Go down
wildyrome
Steel Poster
wildyrome

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:59 pm

it's just a war for oil...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: terrorism in the us!   terrorism in the us! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

terrorism in the us!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagaScape :: General Discussion :: Debats and Current Events-
Jump to: