MagaScape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MagaScape

Hello! You can connect to our server with the following IP: Magascape.no-ip.biz

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inPlay Now!RuneKeep [AF]

How to report a scammer.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yimi167
Administrator
Administrator

How to report a scammer. Empty
PostSubject: How to report a scammer.   How to report a scammer. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:53 pm

this is very much like reportign a rule breaker.
to report a player for scamming however it is done differently. to report a scammer you need more proof then you would for a rule breaker. also for stolen accs. we arn't responsible for them, however don't report them untill you have tried an acc recovery that is successful. and for those on rs i will be checking ip's to verify that it is stolen, i know a few mods there who will do that part for me.
i will be filling this out as an example of how use use it.
Accused user:nicenikokok

Accused of: scamming

To whom: jesselikeimo
Evidence: "a copy of what ever is beign scammed before hand and a after pic. for accs. please use supply apic of your accs fass failure. and the thread used to sell it, also mods and admins may need to verify that the acc is stolen further so please give a few of ur friends ont he game and they make check it out.
Witnesses (Optional if you have evidence): the middleman and me. for middle man supply the persons name and that they are the middle man

this is how you fill ti out no one is beign reported for anythign with this it is random.

aslong as you have the username of the accused the crime and evidence/ whitnesses in any order it will work. abusign this forum may make your rank go down if your a mod, or get you into trouble with more then just the accused, but the other staff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.yimiscape.fourmk.biz
wildyrome
Steel Poster
wildyrome

PostSubject: Re: How to report a scammer.   How to report a scammer. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:02 am

Don't forget, the best proof are pictures
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to report a scammer.   How to report a scammer. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:02 pm

Locked, Follow this template otherwise your report will be denied
Back to top Go down
https://magascape.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to report a scammer.   How to report a scammer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to report a scammer.
Page 1 of 1